- How do I request parts and prices?
- How long does it take to receive a price quote?
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- How much is shipping and how do you ship?
- Do you collect sales tax?
- Are Tohatsu and Nissan outboard parts interchangeable?
- Do you sell used parts?
- Are instructions included with parts?
- How do I return or exchange parts?
- What is the YEAR MODEL of my outboard?
- What does TLDI mean?
- How frequently should my water pump be changed?
- Are stainless steel propellers available for my outboard?
- What size shear pin do I use for my 2.5hp or 3.5hp?
- What are the dimensions of the 3.1 gallon and 6.6 gallon fuel tanks?
- What is the oil to gas mixture ratio for my 2-stroke Tohatsu/Nissan outboard?
- How do I measure my outboard to determine SHAFT LENGTH?
- How do I change the oil in my lower unit?
- What steps should I take to winterize my outboard?
|How do I request parts and prices?
First, use our Parts Books or sub-categories above to locate the part numbers of the item(s) you need. Then, use the Parts Request Form to submit your request. You will receive a detailed quote with prices & availability along with a secure link to complete purchase.
|How long does it take to receive a price quote?
Typical response time is 1 business hour or less, however, please allow up to 24 hours during peak seasons.
|Do you ship outside the United States?
No. Due to manufacturer restrictions we can only ship to locations inside the United States.
|How much is shipping and how do you ship?
SHIPPING/HANDLING: Most parts orders are shipped via 2-3 day air service and are fully insured. Shipping cost is a $9.99 flat rate charge regardless of the number of items in your order.
|Do you collect sales tax?
We only collect sales tax on orders that are shipped to the state of Tennessee.
|Do you sell used parts?
No. We only sell brand new factory OEM parts.
|Are instructions included with parts?
No, parts do not include any installation instructions. We recommend purchasing a Service Manual for information on how to install water pump kits, power head rebuilds, lower unit rebuilds, etc…
|How do I return or exchange parts?
Please use our Return Merchandise Authorization Form for returns and exchanges.
|What is the YEAR MODEL of my outboard?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide year model information. Only the manufacturer has access to this information.
|What does TLDI mean?
TLDI® (Two-stroke Low-pressure Direct Injection) outboards are two-stroke models that are oil-injected, air-injected, and fuel-injected. These models do not use carburetors like traditional two-stroke models.
|Are stainless steel propellers available for my outboard?
25hp -140hp: Yes, see our Stainless Steel Propellers page.
Below 25hp: No, stainless steel propellers are not recommended for use with small gear-cases.
|What size shear pin do I use for my 2.5hp or 3.5hp?
Any 5/32” X 1” (4mm x 24mm) shear pin is compatible for use with 2.5hp and 3.5hp (both 2-stroke and 4-stroke models). 4hp and up do not use shear pins and have a rubber bushing propeller hub.
|What are the dimensions of the 3.1 gallon and 6.6 gallon fuel tanks?
Click here to view the dimensions of our fuel tanks.
What is the oil to gas mixture ratio for my 2-stroke Tohatsu/Nissan outboard?
If your outboard is equipped with oil injection, no oil should be added to your fuel tank. 4-stroke engines do not use gasoline mixed with oil (4-stroke engines require 4-stroke engine oil which is added directly to the engine powerhead).
|How do I change the oil in my lower unit?
Click here to view the Tohatsu/Nissan 8-step outboard lower unit oil change procedure.
|What steps should I take to winterize my outboard?
Click here to view winterization tips for off-season storage.